Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
138 Doctors are Online

How can I get relief from joint pain , stiffness & fatique as I am R.A. positive ?

I am female.myage is35 yrs. i have a joint pain because i have R.A.positive , joint stiffness & fatique are there in every day work. please suggest me for better health ?
Asked On : Tue, 30 Aug 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  42
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
  User's Response
welcome to hcm
joint pain and stiffness lasting for more than one hour can be rheumatoid arthritis.
to remain symptom free (not disease free) it is best to see a rheumatologist, get started on pain killes for some time and drugs which slow the course of the disease.
such agents will prevent you from long term problems associated with arthritis.
a very important aspect of treatment is physiotherapy. exercises to keep joints healthy will go a long way in slowing the progress of the disease.
so one step at a time see a rheumatologist soon.
hope this is helpful
Answered: Tue, 30 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor