Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
166 Doctors are Online

How can I get relief from itchy,burning rash caused due to furosemide ?

went to tanning booth while taking furosemide and now have bad itchy, burning, spreading rash. what will ease the discomfort?
Asked On : Wed, 6 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  510
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
You are having contact dermatitis of the tanning lotion. You need to take antihistamine tablets for itching and apply lactocalamine lotion for relief. If the itching does not subside it is best to remove the tan. Next time apply a small portion of the tanning lotion on the skin and see if any reaction before going to the tanning booth.
Answered: Fri, 8 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor