Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
132 Doctors are Online

How can I get relief from headache which I suffering from past 20 days ?

Age : 35 I am suffering with mild headache at the center of brain from past 20 days. Headache increases some times. My doctor suggested me Myotop medicine, but i am not getting complete relief. Need your suggestion plz..
Asked On : Thu, 14 Apr 2011
Answers:  3 Views:  75
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
hi welcome to healthcaremagic

There cant be headache since 20 yrs, there are various causes for the headache like migraine, tension headache, refractive error, and others like space occupying lesions in the brain..... you need to be clinically examined and evaluated and then treated, consult a neurologist....
Answered: Thu, 23 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Psychiatrist Dr. Keerthish Shetty's  Response
Long standing mild headache may be due to chronic stress (tension headache). Try considering a lifestyle change which includes leisurely activities and regular physical exercise. Consult a psychiatrist, who after detailed evaluation, can guide you regarding stress management and medical treatment, if necessary.
Answered: Sun, 26 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
welcome to healthcare magic forum
This chronic headache can be well treated with proper homeopathy treatment. The detail case history is required for this purpose.
For detail contact at
visit -
Answered: Mon, 27 Jun 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor