Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
154 Doctors are Online

How can I get over the joint pain and increase weight ?

I am 26yrs old and my height is 170cm i am underweight and always have pains in my joins of both leg what should i do gain weight and how this pain will go
Asked On : Tue, 7 Feb 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  63
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Welcome to HCM.
Primary cause of Joint pain and underweight is due to multivitamin,iron deficiency.
First go for complete body profile test to rule out the diagnosis.Start multivitamin and hemitinics under guidance of your doctor.You have to take high protein,and other high calorie nutritive diets.
Better consult dietitian for better planning of your diet pattern.
Answered: Tue, 7 Feb 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor