Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
134 Doctors are Online

How can I get my BP and diabetes into control ?

i am suffering from highblood pressure and dibetis age 65 gender male medical history my sugar 458 bm and480mg am my bp 230 129 my wt 73kg my height 5ft 4inch
Asked On : Thu, 1 Sep 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  55
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
hi,thanks for query.Please visit your doctor at the earliest and if not available the emergency room of any hospital.Your blood pressure and diabetes both requires immediate treatment and in most of the case hospitalization.This lead to complication at any time.
wishing you good health.
Answered: Thu, 1 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful
Pediatrician Dr. Aseem's  Response
Welcome to HCM
Read your prob, you have sever hypertension n vary high blood sugur. you should consult immidiatly to your doc take regular insulin after advising your doc. do not take it light. get ECG, Lipid profile n 2 D echo. after advising of your doc start proper treatment.
Answered: Thu, 1 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor