Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
193 Doctors are Online

How can I get control over my cholesterol ?

hi ! im a man im 42 years old i have a problm wit the cholesterol highe level of it 382 for all the timewithdrugs it can go to 250 mg and when i stop the drug its go up to 380 mg. what can i do/
Asked On : Fri, 25 Mar 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  79
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
  User's Response
‘Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum’.
you have to do some life style modifications and changes in your dietary habits...
avoid oily spicy,fried, dairy products,cheese , cream etc..
consume a simple diet with lot of veggies,salads.juices..
exercise regularly or walk regularly it helps in releasing the toxins n burning calories n excess fat.. aerobics n cardio will also help..
avoid sedentary habits,alcohol and smoking, cold-drinks,and junk food etc etc..
along with the allopathic medicines .. homeoapthic medicines will help in bringing the cholesterol
‘Wish you Good Health’.
god bless..

Answered: Fri, 25 Mar 2011
  User's Response
Something is wrong with your dietary habits and lifestyle ?
Anyways the medicines are not to be stopped like this otherwise it can do more harm than good///////
Also you need adjustments in your medication. Please consult your Physician once again about this!!!!!!
Good Luck!!!!!!!
Answered: Fri, 25 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor