Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
128 Doctors are Online

How can I get better treatment for all my diseases ?

hi, doctor . this is popy, i m 24 years old. i have pains like arthritis my body joints from 5yers. now i m very bed position. i have already visit many doctors, they are suggests to do several test, like blood , urine etc. several time i m finished this test. oh, i was admitted 3days before 2months at hospital for push 3begs blood in my body, cause my hemoglobin was 7.80. 2years ago my hemoglobin was 10.9. last 2years my hemoglobin was decreases day by day . after take 3begs blood then my hemoglobin is now 11.7. now i m very sic. now what can i do to a beter treatment to finish my deasses?. and which doctor treatment is best for me? plz help me.
Asked On : Mon, 27 Jun 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  46
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Dermatologist 's  Response
u need to take combine treatment from hematologist and physician.
u need to eat food rich in iron and continue iron tablet.
pain in body may be related to anemia
ask doctor to find out reason of anemia.
Answered: Mon, 27 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor