Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
139 Doctors are Online

How can I get an abortion ?

i missed my period by over a week. should i be worried? i missed my period by over a week. should i be worried? I have been sexually active for 6 months, ensuring my partner wears a condom. if i am pregnant , how can i get an abortion?
Asked On : Sat, 8 Jan 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  73
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Infertility Specialist 's  Response
if your period is overdue for more than a week, chances are that you could be pregnant.condom failures are common due to various reasons.if 14 days are overdue and pregnancy is confirmed ,by pregnancy can go for surgical abortion which is dilatation and curettage. it is safe in expert hands nowadays medicines to induce abortion are also being used.they are safer and with few complications.but you have to have a proper prescription from a qualified doctor to purchase them.
Answered: Tue, 23 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]

Related questions you may be interested in


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor