Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
152 Doctors are Online

How can I gain weight?

Hello Sir ,my name is jinal & i am 26 years old. My weight is 55 kgs. & my Height ic 5ft.9inch. My body is also thin So, hoe can i increase my wt. & body. Any medicine Suggestion , physical excercize & diet plan????
Asked On : Mon, 21 Mar 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  172
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
Hello Jinal, welcome to HealthcareMagic forum!
A healthy increase in body weight can achieved by a well planned diet and exercise schedule. Follow a well balanced diet with adequate intake of carbohydrates, proteins, fats, vitamins and minerals. Drink plenty of water and exercise regularly; preferably on a daily basis. I advise you to visit a nutritionist who would suggest a diet chart based on your height,weight, and your activity. It would be nice if you go for weight lifting under a qualified trainer, in order to build up muscle. Combination of a healthy diet, aerobic exercise and anaerobic exercise(weight lifting) is a good way to put on weight in a healthy manner!
Best wishes and regards.
Answered: Mon, 21 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]

Related questions you may be interested in


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor