Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
176 Doctors are Online

How can I gain body weight ?

Hi, I am 24...I need to gain weight.. Can u help me over this
Asked On : Mon, 10 May 2010
Answers:  3 Views:  551
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Gastroenterologist 's  Response
what is your height in cm what is your weight ?
What about your family member?
Do you have some abdominal problems also, if yes consult specialist
Answered: Sun, 30 May 2010
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
hi, whats your height and weight? have regular food,food should contain all healthy nutrients,like proteins.polyunsaturated fat,carbohydrate, more of greenleafy vegetables,fresh foods,1 egg/day,drink 1 glass of milk everyday.have a good and sound sleep in the night.
Answered: Sun, 7 Aug 2011
General Surgeon Dr. Rajinder Bajoria's  Response

Good balanced healthy food s high in calorie & proteins & regular right kind of exercise is much better,harmless & cheaper than any medicine. So concentrate on diet than on medicine. Underweight occur due to eating disorders/habits or chronic diseases.Disclaimer
Answered: Tue, 29 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor