Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
120 Doctors are Online

How can I flatten my belly ?

i have fat belly and i want to reduce my weight ....can u give me the tips to flatten my belly..
Asked On : Sun, 12 Feb 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  162
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Dear Dinesh, welcome to HCM.
First action in the direction of losing weight is improving your dietary habits. Avoid eating fried snacks,chips , Fastfood and other oily food. Take enough of fibres in your diet, include green leavy vegetables. Whole grains, sprouted pulses contains lots of proteins which will help you maintain muscle mass when you reduce your diet. Along with dietary measures, you should do moderate exercise but regularly and consistently.Brisk walking and slow jogging for 20 minutes/day can help you bigtime. There are certain exercises focussed for your belly, which a gym instructor can guide you with.
Hope this answer helps you.
Good Luck, Take care

Dr.Deepak Mishra
Answered: Sun, 12 Feb 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]

Related questions you may be interested in


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor