Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
181 Doctors are Online

How can I fix my large breast and small ring like hard substance?

Hi , I am 28 year old man and I have some kind of enlarge breast than others which is quite unusual . From age 19 I am observing small ring like hard substance present in both of my breast , can you suggest what is this symptom exactly and how to fix enlarge breast and this ring like substance ?
Asked On : Mon, 14 Feb 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  94
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
thanks for query,
You might have naturally enlarge breasts.
if both breasts are enlarge same or minimum difference is there,nothing to worry.
The small ring you feel may be milk glands.
But to be on safe side examine your breasts bye your doctor and seek advice.
ok and bye.
Answered: Fri, 12 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor