Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
132 Doctors are Online

How can I enlarge the penis size ?

sir i continuesly masturbate for 6 years .now my age was 20. my penis size is 2 inch normal and fast ejuction. i try to increase my penis size it is possible or not. how i became a perfect person to satisfy my wife
Asked On : Sun, 17 Jul 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  201
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi welcome to HealthcareMagic

The size of penis in the shrunken state will be small, only on erection it wll increase in size and rigidity.. premature ejaculation is the common problem, in the present generation young people,.. you are still young not to worry much about it.. you can get counseled from psychiatrist...
Hope I have answered your question..

Answered: Sun, 17 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani's  Response
Thanks for query,
Size of penis natural,no medicine or any measure increase penis size.
if size is 3-4 inches while erection is enough to satisfy your wife.
masurbation has nothing with size or fast ejaculation.
ok and bye.
Answered: Sun, 17 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor