Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
124 Doctors are Online

How can I eat sweet and still keep my stomach flat ?

I love eatn sweet stuff.. I am 5 7 nd exercise Daily and have a healthy body weight.. My Problem is my tummy.. Wenever i eat nething Out of the ordinary my stomach bulges out.. I do work out fr my abs .. How can i enjoy My sweet treats and still have a flat stomach? Please Do help me!!
Asked On : Mon, 25 Jul 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  52
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
It is very difficult to do that and also you are placing at risk for hyperglycaemia, diabetes and premature heart disease. Stomach bulges out after heavy eating. You can have sweet fruits like apple, banana, chikoo, jackfruit moderately which has mainly fructose and not glucose predominantly. Avoid eating concentrated sugar substances like colas, syrups, candies, jellies, pastries, cakes. You must drink lots of water. Exercise daily by brisk walking for 40 minutes. Eat more fibre and green leafy vegetables to prevent from heart disease as well.
Answered: Mon, 25 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor