How can I donate my eyes and heart after death?

How can i donate my eyes and heart after my death ? How can i donate my eyes and heart after my death ?
Fri, 11 Feb 2011
Welcome to Healthcaremagic forum,
Visit a nearest Government or private tertiary care centre , consult the medical officer there who will guide you to the respective department after enrolling your name for the donation where you give your complete personal details and address , keep your relatives informed about it and to inform the respective hospital if you fall ill or meet an end then the hospital staff will come and execute the process of extraction.
Visit Healthcaremagic for health queries,
Bye, take care
nitin's  Response
I want to donate my eyes... my email Id is nitinnigam8@gmail.com
peter's  Response
Get an Organ Donor card from your doctor's surgery fill it in and carry it with you , but always tell your parents or partner so if the worst does happen they are fully aware that this is what you wished for after your death and it will also not come as a shock to them .
Anna Blake's  Response

You can contact the United Network for Organ Sharing (find them on the Internet) abbreviated UNOS. They can advise you on the proper way to donate. Also make sure your family or spouse are aware of your wishes. You can fill out a living will which states your wishes upon your death. This can be obtained at any hospital or your private doctors office.

amar kumar's  Response

sir i want to donate my eyes and heart  but how

jayanta dey's  Response
sir i want to donate my eyes after my death so, pls tell me the procedure....
my ID jay_3178@yahoo.co.in mob no. 9831188880.........jayanta dey