Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

How can I cure overian cyst naturally ?

please how i cure overian cyst naturally
Asked On : Thu, 1 Sep 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  181
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
thank you for the inquiry through HCM

you have to unde go panchakarma ayurveda therapies and medication

you have to do moderate exercises and observe low fat diet.

try the following medicines initially. after three months, take the USG to find out the changes in the size of the cysts

1.varanadi kashayam tablets 2-02 before food

2.kanchanaragulgul ds 2-0-2 after food

3.sukumaram kashayam tablet 2-0-2 before food
Answered: Sat, 24 Mar 2012
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Radhika Thyagaraju's  Response
cysts of the ovary can be treated medically by various drugs.
however there is a good chance the cyst can pose a threat as in torsion.
so i would advise you to consult a physician and get an ultrasound of the abdomen.and then get treated appropriately
i hope i have answered your query.
take care
Answered: Thu, 1 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor