Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

How can I cure my depression ?

Asked On : Fri, 4 Mar 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  73
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Psychiatrist 's  Response
Hi Rohan,
I can imagine that how embarrased u might have felt.....what happened by u is commonly seen in youths and is absolutely normal.
First thing u have to explain urself that during youth age there is going to be sexual urge and to control it and express it in socially acceptable manner is normal resolution of passing youth age.Masturbation is found to be scientifically safest way to outlet ur sexual urge .
So dont feel awkward that u done something abnormal (though checking private things of others is not a good manner and consequences of same u experienced so avoid it in future)
Still if u feeling disturbed pls consult to ur nearest Psychiatrist.
Answered: Fri, 4 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor