Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
126 Doctors are Online

How can I cure my backache which is making me unable to stand for long hours ?

i am 31 yrs old female i just delivered 2 months back and i am working also my backache started since last year but now it has become more to such extend that i m unable to carry my newborn baby i cant stand for a long but my work demands to stand now i have to go back to work, and i m scared till now i have not seen any dr for my back problem pls advice
Asked On : Mon, 4 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  85
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hello veena;
congrats for having baby & welcome to HealthcareMagic
Pregnancy causes change in curvature of spine.Since you had already back pain pregnancy will put more strain on it which has happened.You need to get examined by a Orthopaedic doctor who will examine & investigate you to rue out PID sip disc in common language.Also you need treatment which he will advise you so that you can resume work early.
Take care
Answered: Mon, 4 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor