Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
184 Doctors are Online

How can I cure mouth breathing and its symptoms for my child ?

Hello sir my female baby 3.5 years old sleeping by opening her it will cause her face style or it will affect teeth? what is the remedy to close her mouth at the time of her sleep
Asked On : Thu, 10 Feb 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  105
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Welcome to HealthcareMagic
As per Your history your child seems to be having oronasal problem. This may be due to congenital defects (by birth) or may be due developemental problems related to pharynx ( oral cavity, throat), some lymphoid tissue problems( tonsils, adenoids)etc. Please have checkup done by the paediatrician and by ENT surgeon for evaluation of the defects. Early medical and surgical intervention will clear the problem otherwise there may be defects in speech, teething problems etc
Have a Healthful Day..
Answered: Thu, 10 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor