Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
175 Doctors are Online

How can I cure from hair fall ?

good evening sir i am giri i am 19 years old i am suffering with hairfall from past 2 years now my hairs became thin what should i do now pls suggest me some good tablets and hair regain oils
Asked On : Mon, 20 Jun 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  184
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Pediatrician 's  Response
hi Giri,
read your prob , first u have to find out the cause of hair fall. these r dendruff, deficiency of iron , vitamins n microminrals.
you should take protine rich diet, vitamine C riched food. along with it you shoud take tab multivitamin for 3month. improve nourishment of your diet.
Answered: Mon, 20 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Orthopaedic Surgeon Dr. Aashish Raghu's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
Good Day
There are many causes of hairfall. Most common which runs in the family is Androgenic alopecia. You need to show to the Dermatologist and you would mostly be prescribed with Minoxidil 2% solution which causes hair growth in those areas. You must eat more fresh fruits and vegetables, drink plenty of water. Review with a Dermatologist as soon as you can and the situation can be treated well. GOOD LUCK !!!!
Answered: Mon, 20 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]

Related questions you may be interested in


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor