Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
162 Doctors are Online

How can I cure food poisoning causing pain in the chest and white flakes,blood traces in the stools ?

I probably ate something unhygienic and from then on i have had these symptoms. The part where the rib cage ends i.e. the skin part, the inside of it pains. I also have observed white flakes in stools. The other problems that i face through are that i am unable to eat the usual amount of food. If i do so, my chest hurts. I have been taking antacids, and some anti biotics but they dont much help. Please suggest.. Initially i had some trouble digesting. I believed it to be food poisoning and took relevent medication. The next morning i observed white flakes in my stools. This was also accompanied with blood. Also this problem has troubled me at the chest area where the rib cage ends. It pains ocationally when i am walking or during deep breathing. Also when i try to eat my normal food, i am restricted to eating atmost half the amount of food that i generally eat or the chest starts throbing. Please help
Asked On : Sat, 16 Apr 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  207
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
  User's Response
your problem is that mucus comes out with stool. So, Eat green vegetable, avoid spicy food, drink 5 litre water daily. Use homoeopathic medicine Merc cor 30 - 2 drops 3 times.
Answered: Sat, 7 May 2011
General & Family Physician Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani's  Response
Hi,from the symptoms it suggests that you are having gastritis.This could be due to food.Take light and frequent diet.Avoid oily foods and heavy food.Take more of fruits and salads.Take help of doctor for medicines.You need to complete the course as advised.bye and take care.
Answered: Sat, 7 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor