Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
198 Doctors are Online

How can I cure erectile dysfunction problem ?

age30 amrrage only 8 months now I`m face Erectile dysfunction problem.
Asked On : Tue, 21 Feb 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  425
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi Shantanu, erectile dysfuncton can be caused by various reasons such as diabetes, high blood pressure, stress, anxiety or depression, alcohol and tobacco use, brain or spinal cord injuries, stroke etc. You need to consult an urologist to know the exact cause for the problem. Making a few healthy lifestyle changes like quitting smoking, losing excess weight, and increasing physical activity may help you regain sexual function. Psychotherapy and behaviour modifications are considered next if indicated, and ofcourse under specialists supervision followed by oral or locally injected drugs, vacuum devices, and surgically implanted devices. I hope this info will help you. Best regards.
Answered: Thu, 19 Apr 2012
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor