Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
195 Doctors are Online

How can I control my shivering problem which is increasing day by day and unable to talk even on phone as my heart beat goes fast and body sweats a lot ?

respected sir, i am 25 year old i have problem of shevering since my childhood & it is growing day by i cannot talk to any person to whome i am talking first time even on heart beat goes fast start sweting all body shakes alot. now i have job of sale rep so have lot of people interaction i am very upset with it.please help me in this
Asked On : Fri, 9 Mar 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  81
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi,Welcome to HCM,
it seems that you are having Anxiety Neurosis giving rise to this problem.
You require to develop self confidence and strong will power.
You decide that This thing will not happen now and create strong will power and you will be alright.
You may consult Psychologist and with few sittings of counseling you will be alright.
Ok and bye.
Answered: Fri, 9 Mar 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor