Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
141 Doctors are Online

How can I control my sexual urge?

hello, i m sir i m having one biggest problem.. what it is mean..? i cont control my sex by imaging any sexual things i started to pump and releasing sperm ... this will cause any dangerous to the health and anything...and i cont leave that by pumping and outing the sperm... day to day i feel my weakness in the body... by this in future my wife or child will suffer... i am very afraid of that...
Asked On : Mon, 16 Apr 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  372
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Psychiatrist 's  Response

Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum

You need to understand following thing:

-Masturbation 4-5 times in a week doses not cause weakness or long term sexual dysfunction.

-Many time excessive intrusive sexual thoughts and images can be part of illness like OCD. Get yourself evaluated by psychiatrist to rule out OCD.

-Last: do not worry, just seek professional help, if this problem causing much distress in your life.

I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Wish you Good Health.

Dr. Ashish Mittal
Answered: Mon, 16 Apr 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor