Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
155 Doctors are Online

How can I control my obesity problem ?

i am 18 & my weight is 92 i wanna reduce some how i try a lot but i cant control my food habits
Asked On : Tue, 28 Feb 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  62
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Diabetologist 's  Response
Hello, Your weight is 92 kg, and i am not knowing your BMI, and as you have said you are not able to control food habits. At first I would like to advice you to get checked for the possible cause of Overweight, and if No cause is diagnosed, weight reduction is achieved by simultaneous approach of controlling your food intake as per caloric requirement and also with exercise, specified as per your fitness, and its results are to be evelauated on long term basis, with aim to reduce 0.5 to 1 KG weight reduction per month... and of course with dedication and good motivation it can be reduced to ideal body weight ............. thanks take care
Answered: Tue, 28 Feb 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor