Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
141 Doctors are Online

How can I control my anger ?

My brother is around 30 yrs old tall and healthy, he was very good in early teenage that every relatives were talking about him, I dont remember exactly when he was sick he started changing jobs regularly and peoples where complaining about his rash behavior but it was not seen by my parents as I was working away from home and they always supported him. now the situation is he himself find a victim who ever tries to help him and starts abuses him breaks household things beats parents. he wants every body to be perfect even in his jobs, he has no activity if suggested he gets more violent he never wants stay from home and at the if angry he starts all ways to insults people around him. this has been for some years now, please help him
Asked On : Fri, 28 May 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  152
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Psychiatrist 's  Response
seems to be suffering from serious behaviourl disorder ,needs urgent psychiatric consultation to avoid further worsening
Answered: Sun, 30 May 2010
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]

Related questions you may be interested in


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor