Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
162 Doctors are Online

How can I control blood sugar as I feel weakness sometimes ?

I am diabetic type2. Yesterday I got lab test of Fasting blood sugar 120 mg/dl, PP in 2 hours 206mg/dl and also traces in urine . What does it mean . what should now I do ? I feel weakness sometimes. I am under strict diabetic diet . Thank you Lal baboo
Asked On : Mon, 12 Mar 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  120
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Your Fasting blood sugar is just within the maximum permissible limit and PP in 2 hours falls in higher range. The latter is a better indicator of sugar metabolism. I suggest you go Glycosylated haemoglobin test which will indicate your sugar levels over the past 2-3 months and is the best indicator( should be below 6.5%). If high i suggest you visit your physician for a change in medication or dosage.
Answered: Mon, 12 Mar 2012
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor