How can I confirm the completion of a medical abortion?

I had a medical abortion about 72 hours ago. I passed a lot of clots and tissue. My bleeding was very heavy (soaking a maxi pad within 2 hours) and lasted for at least 12 hours after the procedure. Right now, my bleeding has gotten lighter and I have acid reflux. Is this normal? Was my abortion succesful?
Thu, 30 Aug 2018

To verify that abortion was completed you can do an ultrasound where is shown the empty uterus or measures of b_hcg levels in the blood that are decreasing rapidly.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.
General & Family Physician Dr. Olgeta Xhufka 's  Response

To confirm that the abortion was successful you can do an ultrasound to see if the uterus is empty or measures of b_hcg levels in the blood that are decreasing rapidly.