Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
192 Doctors are Online

How can I come out of weakness from jaundice ?

Hello doctor , my name is virender, my Bilirubin is 1.30, Conjugated(D.Bilirubin) is 0.80, Total Protein 6.20, A/G Ratio 1.20, SGPT is 48.4 nd Alkaline phosphatase is 212.20, my doctor tell me dat i have jaundice nd i m suffring it from last two weeks, nw m feeling very much weakness. pls suggest me how could i improve my health.
Asked On : Mon, 20 Jun 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  152
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Pediatrician 's  Response
hi Mr virendra,
read your prob, first you hve to rule out the cause of jaundice. is it drug induse or viral hepetitis or associated with fever.
in such type of condition you should take any liver tonic 10ml for one month. n take carbohydrate rich diet, avoid fatty food.
Dr aseem
Answered: Mon, 20 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
General Surgeon Dr. Mitesh R. Trivedi's  Response
Hello and welcome to healthcare magic forum.
Weakness with raised bilirubin are suggestive that you are suffering most probably from viral hepatitis. To confirm diagnosis you will require some viral marker investigations. Treatment includes bed rest, plenty of glucose orally alonge with multi vitamin and symptomatic drugs.
Most patients make gradual recovery and laundice will also resolve gradually
Best wishes for your health.
Answered: Mon, 20 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor