Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
143 Doctors are Online

How can I come out of tobacco and smoking addiction?

I have addicted to gutka and now i am fearing what about my health i am trying to leave but i cant is there any safety method to have it or how i can quit it plz tell me my girlfriend wants me to quit somking i quit and now i want quit gutka i felt easy while quitting smoke but i feel difficult in gutka and one more question weather gutka effect on sex life
Asked On : Mon, 10 Dec 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  23
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Psychiatrist 's  Response
I appreciate your concerns for leaving gutka which is a form of chewable tobacco. There is no safe way of taking tobacco and yes it does effect the sex life as it causes reduced strength of erection. You have to decide a date of quiting and start on nicotine patches to tide over the crisis. Some drugs like bupropion will also help you. It will cause some problem for 3-4 days but then you will get back your life. Visit a nearby psychiatrist, as he can help you.
Hope i am ablee to solve your concerns,
Thanks for choosing us to solve your queries.
Answered: Sun, 16 Dec 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor