Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
187 Doctors are Online

How can I come out of my metal stress ?

My Name is Sara and I m 19. finished school(I m graduated from the best school of my country) but still stayin home and not goin to any universities. I have 2months to study and take the univ exam(sth like SAT but really more terrible and harder here). I was a smart talented girl, and now I m nothing.. My future seems awful. I m always sleeping, nagging and also worrying about my future, but I do nothing to help myself! I went to a psychiatrist several times and I m takin tablets(Sertraline and Ritalin ).. But there is no result! I m really really sad and sorry about my self.. I don t know how can I wake up in the morning and start studying till night, just for 2 months, and instead I ll save my future! I know, I can understand situation but I don t do anything at all!
Asked On : Fri, 8 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  93
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
welcome to health care magic family,
from your history i can get idea that you are more frustrated,with lots of worries,tension, and anxiety.
madam,relax,be strong and learn fighting against adverse situations,develop self confidence,think positive.
taking treatment from psychiatrist is a half treatment,you go for psychotherapy and counselling with psychotherapist.
go ahead, my daughter, your future is excellence and waiting for you !
Answered: Fri, 8 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor