Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
177 Doctors are Online

How can I come out of depression ?

Dear dr. I’m 29, mother of a 11 month old kid. My husband lives in abroad. am with my parents. But my mama and dad always fight. I feel very depress. I feel my husband also doesn’t bother about me. Some time he don’t answer my call or he say he don’t have credit. b for I was a cabin crew after deliver I don’t work. I feel I don’t love my son, coz when he trouble I hit him…later I feel sorry. I feel am going nut. Some time I feel to take grand mama’s sleeping tablet and die. I don’t like to do anything to .I want to be alone; I don’t like to talk to my sister’s or anyone. I have no friends. I feel lonely, pls what should I do. I was not like this b for I use to be full of energy and fun…but now I hate to do anything. I just stay in my room. I don’t bother to feed my kid. Help me plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Asked On : Thu, 6 Oct 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  108
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thanks for query,
Your circumstances are such that one definitely go for depression.
You talked to your husband and ask him to call you there.
You consult psychiatrist as soon as possible.
Once it becomes chronic it is very difficult to treat.
Then you have to go for antidepressant for ever.
You think of your child and for his sake you start the treatment.
With medicines you will be alright.
Ok and bye.
Answered: Thu, 6 Oct 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor