Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
158 Doctors are Online

How can I come out of depression and take a unbiased decision confidently ?

hi, this is a men of 26 yeras old, and my problem is about my depressions. i am in love of one girl for last 1 and half years, we did several time physical relatioship and some of time she had or i can say i made her to have unwanted 72 emergency i pills . now we in relation of angerness, misunderstandings. Due to my parents bad behavior towards her she thinking that i am supporting this tipe of event towards her. even in every action of mine she is thinking i am insulting her without doing anything just supporting my parents behavior. But honestly speaking i am not doing this kind of unjustis to her, she is my love and i love her lot but i dont know why she cant stay her faith on me.sometime i think what i did acctually. i make her understand by doing everything that i could do. i live with my parents, i know my speacially my father is a reason for this quarell between us. what should i do. i dont know i am in full of dellema. i can leave my parents but for father fault i will be making unjustice to other members of my family.please sugest me some helpfull tips to this.
Asked On : Thu, 16 Jun 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  37
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Psychiatrist 's  Response
Your dilemma is understandable. On one side you have your girlfriend who doesn't trust you, and on the other side you have your own family. Though it appears like a no win situation, you should not lose hope. Uncertainty and indecisiveness is what harbours anxiety and mistrust.

If you are well settled (professionally), then you should take a positive decision and stick to it. Things will fall into place automatically. In case you are not settled well, then it is advisable to take some time to decide. Till then, you should make it clear to both your girlfriend and family that you are not abandoning them, but only postponing the issue as you cannot concentrate on your present career buidling. Be calm and composed when dealing with others' insecurities.
Answered: Fri, 24 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
hi welcome,
are you married that girl or not?
if married the best thing is that you separate from your family and live .
the father's concern about you is whether you will survive or not, you are in love for 11/2 years,whether she can help you or serve you like over concern about you only not the hate towards her.
discuss with parents , before that for you both take some job or business at a distance from home so that you can stay away from home ,then nobody will be in sorrow.
then you both live happily along with wealthy and in a success manner like your brothers or sisters who all are in arranged marriage or well settled .
then parents especially father will happy and also you.
then the same father will praise you girl
thanking you
best of luck
Answered: Fri, 17 Jun 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor