How can I check my blood pressure?

I am fifty seven years old male
Thu, 17 Dec 2009
's  Response
get it tested at a doctors or some chemist's will test it for you

i know its very important, but i think it can be a little over played. sorry i mean should it constantly be checked or what a while in between checking

Dear sir, I AM 33 YEARS MALE. FEW DAY BEFORE I HAVE SUDDEN MY BP RISE ABOUT 150/104 AFTER CHECKING ALL TLP MY TRIGLYCERIDE LEVEL IS 298 .. AND MY HLDL & VLDL IS UNDER 100 .. I TAKE ADVICE TO HEART SPECIALIST. HE ADVICE ME TO TAKE OLKEM 20 IN MORNING AFTER BREAKFAT.. & TONACT TG AFTER DINNER. I AM ASKING TO YOU HOW MUCH TIME WILL BE TAKEN TO LOW TG & BP. I AM A STUDENT ... & DOING WALKING 1/2 HOUR IN MORNING AND TAKE BREAD AND SALAD AS A FOOD ONLY..

Hi... Very good evening.. My husband is 26 years old with 5 9 height and weight is 99kgs. When we checked his BP it is about 140/100. Please help the how to bring BP to normal. And his family medical history has heart problems, I doubt this may bother him in later stages. Please help me. Thanks BaabySaivital