Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
140 Doctors are Online

How can I check if I am pregnant ?

since the 17th that the comdon broke and when i go to my doc(the 24th of this month) to check down there should i tell her about what happen with the comdon? and could she send me to get blood test done to see if i am prego? or is it to eaier for even a blood test to see if i am?????
Asked On : Sun, 20 Mar 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  109
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Welcome to HCM.
The dictum is never conceal or lie to the doctor and lawyer.
You should certainly tell your doctor about the Condom tear. Only then the doctor will be able to consider the complications that can arise due to condom tear and advise investigations accordingly to confirm or rule out the clinical suspicions.
Doctor is there to assist you and help you out in case of a medical problem.
Answered: Fri, 29 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
  Anonymous's Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic.Dear,you are very apprehensive,relax a bit first.It is actually important for you to tell everything about what happened and what do you suspect to a doctor.A blood test for pregnancy is done is Bhcg levels in blood which can be seen in early stages of pregnancy,for a cheaper and easier method we have the Urine pregnancy test(UPT's)cards as well through which you can even check at home after 5-6 days of your missed periods.If you are not pregnant in UPTs and still dont have periods,go to a gynaec immediately
Answered: Fri, 29 Jul 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor