Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
120 Doctors are Online

How can I change my mentality and avoid attraction to both the sexes ?

from few days onwards iam staying in friends room, he is performing sex with me daily, we habtituated to that. but i dont know why i am getting attractions towards male as well as female. so, i dont want to be a guy,at once i thought waste of living with this kind of mentality.but how can i change my mentality, can i do any thing to become a normal men again. please suggest me iam 22 years . before marriage i want to change. please give ur suggestions.
Asked On : Thu, 29 Mar 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  162
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
Dear Ramu,
Welcome to HCM

Homosexuality (GAY), Bisexuality and Heterosexuality are NOT diseases. It is the sexual orientation.
The sexual orientation is influenzed by the environment.
If you want to change to a heterosexual, you can approach a clinical psychologist / Sexual Medicine Consultant for counseling sessions

Answered: Thu, 29 Mar 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor