Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
157 Doctors are Online

How can I build self confidence for gaining success in life ?

i am a 25 year old married boy, i have done mba in marketing and did job for one year and now i have left job but in 1 year i have changed three jobs n from two side i have left and from one side i am fired, and i am said in this world as mad guy, in every aspects of life i am not successful, now i want to change myself from inner side, is it possible that it could be done, will i be again as i was before.
Asked On : Sat, 17 Mar 2012
Answers:  2 Views:  23
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response

welcome to hcm.

I can definitely understand the height of frustration & disappiontment ur going through right now because of the constant problems.

Let me assure You that You are not the only one who is facing such a problem. ther are definitely n number of people who have such problem.

I would like to appreciate ur bold and smart personality. Be informed that Ur a Unique human on this earth definitely different from the rest of the people in the world, because You are on this earth, for a purpose which can be taken and completed ONLY BY YOU my dear.

Even a beautiful sculpture doesnt form by itself. It is complete only after it receives the pain and hammerings from the sculptor.

So, Be sure that You will be having a very bright future having received all these pains and hammerings. Dont be baffled by the comments of people that is irrelevant to you my dear. Take all the criticisms affirmitively in a positive way & take that as a suggestion to improve ur inner personality. U will certainly have a bright future ahead.

Dont think U have left Nothing on this earth.

Think what U can achieve from the something in You.

U will definitely be a winner in life & the pinnacle of glory will be at your feet, To support you more.

wishing you a very bright future ahead.

God bless.
Answered: Sat, 17 Mar 2012
I find this answer helpful
Gastroenterologist, Surgical Dr. Ketan Vagholkar's  Response
You need to consult a psychologist to get all your negative thoughts sorted out. Don't be depressed. I think it is a minor problem which can be sorted out.
Answered: Sat, 17 Mar 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor