How can I bring out my husband from watching porn videos and masturbating ?

i am 28years old my husband 32years old we have 5year old baby from 22year of age my hubby is having a hobby of watching lots of pron, doing collection of pron video & he masturbate by seeing this pron ,twice a week when ever he free or till late night, so what is a solution
Fri, 29 Apr 2011
I will ask you one question, why your husband had habit of such things ? do you give full support to him for sex satisfaction or you are relactant to sex .During night you invite him for sex,have some foreplay and verbal talk about fantasy etc
By doing this he will have attraction towards real sex and he will stop all the things gradually.
After few years of marriage there is some of withdrawal of sex leading to such habits.
ENT Specialist Dr. Puneet Maheshwari's  Response
hello
welcome to health care maigc
well i think u must not be supporting your husband in your sexual satisfaction..
so try to heav satified sexual act ....every thing will be fine