Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
171 Doctors are Online

How can I bring my mother out of her mental disturbance ?

My Mother is Suffering in Mental Disturb Recently Want to know the Solution.
Asked On : Wed, 27 Jul 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  50
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi Snehangshu,

Welcome to HCM.
You have not mentioned what is worrying her.
If the cause of her worry is genuine, then that cause should be corrected.
If the cause of her worry is imaginary problem, then you need to consult a psychologist or if the problem is severe then you must consult a psychiatrist.
If her mental disturbance is due to domestic problems, then if you can resolve those problems, she may recover from her mental agony.
Wishing your mother speedy recovery.
Answered: Wed, 27 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor