Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
190 Doctors are Online

How can I become fat ?

hi doctor , i am 22 yrs old but very thin. everybody scolding at me, am very fade up with this. I want to become fat. plz help me in this matter.
Asked On : Tue, 4 Jan 2011
Answers:  3 Views:  315
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  User's Response
Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum

Please mention your sex, weight, height, any medical condition , medical history.
Weight gain is a gradual process, involving a balanced diet along with exercise to boost metabolism. Follow a diet plan, along with some physical activity like swimming or any sport, for about 40 min each day. Include milk, curd, cheese, cottage cheese, eggs, nuts, fruits in your diet.

Answered: Tue, 4 Jan 2011
  User's Response
i am 22 yrs old girl, height is 5'11 and there is no medical history. i didnt undergone any medication.....plz doctor help me out in this problem
Answered: Tue, 4 Jan 2011
Dietitian & Nutritionist Grace Abraham's  Response
OlJDrA wcjayddtkpah, [url=]gjuxlusbcoeh[/url], [link=]oqzrvxyyuzsm[/link],
Answered: Tue, 4 Jan 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor