Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps

129 Doctors Online
Owl Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 18 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

How can I avoid the repeated lower surgery ?

I am fixing to have lower back surgery for second time in 6 years this time it is scar tissue after surgery and bony spikes and arthritis of spine. my right hip all way down my leg bad enough to man a grown man cry thats me
Wed, 1 Feb 2012
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi Rocky
try to sleep on Flore
I find this answer helpful
Physical Therapist or Physiotherapist Vikas Dwivedi's  Response
welcum to healthcare magic
u need a proper physiotherapy care,
better u go n consult a physio near by.
by physiotherapy definitely ur pain will cum down.
tk cr
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....