Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
139 Doctors are Online

How can I Increase my height ? please suggest me

Am 24yrs girl and am 5.2' height. Am looking too short. is there any way to increase the height at this age? I got some information on the net that there is some possible ways to increase the height from 2-3 inches at any age using some natural pills and exercises. Is it so ? If it is there Please suggest me that what pills i can use which wont hav any side effects and where i can get that in chennai.
Wed, 16 Dec 2009
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  User's Response
If your height is short ,then maintain ur weight.It should not be more than 52 kg.And you shouldnot take any pills to increase your height.Growth hormones are available but they have side effects also ,therefore I will recommend you not to take instead do exercise, eat healthy diet.
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor