How can Depo Provera be removed from the blood stream?

Hi I was on the Depo Provera shot for a year. I first started in the summer of 2015. My last shot was on June 29th 2016. Then in Jaunary 31st, I went back on it because I had really bad period cramps. Is there a way I can cleanse it out of my system? Please let me know if there is anything I can try. Thank you!
Mon, 20 Mar 2017
Infertility Specialist 's  Response
Hi, I think the depo shot remains active for 3 months. After that its effectgoes away. But when taken for long duration, it takes 6 months to one yearfor ovaries to regain its function. For period pain, you can use mefenamic acid. Discuss with your doctor regarding this.