Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties
126 Doctors Online

By proceeding, I accept the Terms and Conditions

Dr. Andrew Rynne
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

HCM Blog Instant Access to Doctors
HCM BlogQuestions Answered
HCM Blog Satisfaction

How can ADHD be treated?

Hello, I am Sandra. I am getting older and my ADHD symptoms seem to be getting worse as I age. I have had good doctors, but . . . But not sure if I have been under the care of an ADHD specialist. My current doctor retires March 15, 2018. He has recommended several doctors, but . . . Well, Can you tell me what I should look for in an ADHD specialist. I would like to live a more normal life in the years leff to me. I appreciate your thoughts, thank you. I have noticed I am very naive in many things, like things being free. I am sorry, thanks, but no thanks for your help. I hope you all do well.
Wed, 31 Jan 2018
Report Abuse
Psychiatrist 's  Response
I suggest you to start on adderall medication to combat your symptoms
If it doesn't help, you can try with clonidine

Discuss with your doctor regarding thia
Thank you
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]
Share on

Related questions you may be interested in

doctor1 MD

Hi I live in coolgardie wa and I been going see my family doctor and I got ADHD and I m 23 and I been trying to get a script but there no doctor...