• question-icon

How can severe varicocele be treated?

Hi, After my scrotal doppler scanning it has been identified as grade 1 varicocele and also did semen analysis have low motility.I noticed after I smoke marijuana for longer perikd I got varicocele.Does it can be curable in Ayurvedic medicine,i understand other than surgery no ways to cure but as I was grade 1,any luck for Ayurveda treatment.
Mon, 10 Apr 2017
there are two options for treatment of varicocele-
1)surgical ligation
2)Catheter direct embolization which is an outpatient procedure.
There is no proven ayurvedic treatment for varicocele.
The low sperm motility is as a result of varicocele. There is increased temperature around testicles due to blood collection, which in turn hampers sperm production adversely. I would suggest you to get it treated as soon as possible to avoid any permanent damage to your testes. Thank you.