How can severe abdominal pain along with chest pain be treated?

My husbands symptoms are , since over a year , weight loss, server adominal pain, at driffernt odd times during the day Wakes him from his. Sleep , wakes with it in mornings chest pain , similar to a heart attack , but it s not a heart attack ( he had had a heart attack in 2015 march ) but all theses have been going on since after this . He has been gone to hospital numberous time , they tell him nothing wrong , maybe ulcer , he has. Been taking medication for ulcer for years , and things have been fine till recently , what is causing this sevre pain , any suggestions to further ask his dr to check for , would heart medication. do this to his stomach if he s got on going ulcers he also has medication to restless syndrome
Fri, 7 Dec 2018

As per my clinical experience, the issue sounds to be more related to underlying stress and anxiety rather than the organic reason of heart.

In addition to supportive care of gastric medicines, I recommend consulting an expert psychiatrist for behavior therapy and self-support of meditations and YOGA will prove the turning point in his management.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Purva Patel,