How cam insect bites on the legs be treated?

I received many bites on my legs 6 nights ago while sitting outside around a fire pit. I did not feel the bites but woke up in the night itching. I have been taking oral Benadryl and applying hydrocortisone cream. I still have these bites. They are still red and raised and itch..
Thu, 23 Nov 2017
Well come to HCM
Thank for asking
I really appreciate your concern, it might not be the insect bite but it seems to be urticarial rash, it could be allergic condition, if the local application fails to respond then you will have to go for third generation anti-histamine like Tab Levocetirizine 10 mg three times in day, over all the treatment remains the same, or it may be self limiting condition, if the symptoms re-appears then it may needed some test with clinical examination, hope this information helps.