Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
193 Doctors are Online

How cam I develop a healthy masculine physique ?

Hi, My age is 26. But i look like 18 years guy. My fingers are very thin. My body structure is like a girl . Can you please give me a solution for this.
Asked On : Sat, 18 Feb 2012
Answers:  2 Views:  28
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Welcome to HCM,
it seems that your body structure is like that since before or you might be under weight or mal nourished.
take plenty of protein,fat and carbohydrate in your diet.
Take some multivitamin supplements,Iron.
You have not mentioned your sex history,growth of your sex organs,growing of hairs on various parts of body,sex likng etc.
if there is problem about this then you may go for male hormone estimation.
Ok and bye.
Answered: Sat, 18 Feb 2012
I find this answer helpful
General Surgeon Dr. Faraz Ahmed's  Response
take plenty of water and carboydrate in u
Answered: Sun, 26 Feb 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor