How bad is saturated fat for you heart?

What I m wondering is what daily percentage of this saturated fat is acceptable to function naturally?
Wed, 16 Dec 2009
Medical Topics ,  
's  Response
Saturated fat tends to raise blood cholesterol, especially LDL ('bad') cholesterol. Actually, saturated fat raises blood cholesterol more than dietary cholesterol does. Everyone does not respond to saturated fat in the same manner. This raise in LDL has been associated with the progression of heart disease. When LDL levels fall into excess, they have a tendency to become oxidized, which forms plaques inside the wall of arteries. Heart attack or stroke may result from fatty plaques.