Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
132 Doctors are Online

How are urinary infections cured ?

sir my age is 24 i m a boy i fell burning sensation in the penis all the time i had done urine routine test many time but the report was normal when i passes urine the urine seems to be very hot ultrasound report is also normal is there any problem? which tests i have to do? my weight is also not increasing i have itching type pain on the lower back side
Asked On : Tue, 24 May 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  176
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hello laxman;
welcome to HealthcareMagic
If the urine report is normal and the ultrasound is also normal the the hot urine or burning due to it can be due to less amount of water intake so the first thing you can do is to increase the intake of water.And if the burning still persists then you need to consult a Urologist for examination and if required he may advise you and do a cystoscopy to see if there is any problem in your urinary tract like a stricture or some obstruction or internal injury.Please consult a Uroogist.
Answered: Tue, 24 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor